Although never the sexiest topic, the federal budget is something that affects all Canadians.
I was joined by Cheryl Norton, CI Assante Private Client's Regional Vice-President of Wealth Planning and Bryan Hubbell, Manning Elliott's tax specialist, to break down the most interesting and impactful announcements from the federal budget.
Here are some of the highlights from the episode.
- Notable "no-shows" in the budget, and why that's a good thing (2:30)
- Tax changes for business owners (5:00)
- A win for clean energy businesses (8:30)
- Is the spotlight on your business (14:30)
- Personal tax percolations: OAS, disability tax credit (16:00)
- Vacancy & Luxury Taxes (22:00)