Signature Global Asset Management Senior Vice President and Global Strategist Drummond Brodeur makes his return to the podcast. He talks about his most recent article titled "Break on Through to the Other Side," in which he talks about the market outlook for 2021 and the decade ahead.
Here are some key points from the episode.
- Effects of the U.S. Presidential and Georgia Senate elections on the market (1:45)
- The big driver of the "break through" to the other side (8:00)
- "Japanification" and the imaginary fight against inflation (15:45)
- Modern Portfolio Theory: RIP (23:00)
- Why it's time to call John (26:00)
- Cautioning against the short-term bias (30:00)
- Market outlook and potential risks (33:00)
If you have any questions, comments, or topics you'd like to hear about in the future, reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.